All CMQ committee members, subcommittee members, head coaches, quiz masters, quiz meet coordinators, and billeting coordinators, as well as any adults to be billeted at quiz meets, need to complete CMQ’s Plan to Protect training.
CMQ’s Plan to Protect is a supplement to the local church’s program and only addresses issues related to quiz meets. Contact CMQ’s Plan to Protect coordinator for a copy of the policy.
In order to be certified with CMQ, adults must complete the following process:
- Participate in a Plan to Protect training session (offered during November zone meets)
- Answer the Plan to Protect Verification Questions
- Complete the Ministry Personnel Application Form
- Submit to the Plan to Protect coordinator
- completed Plan to Protect Verification Questions
- completed Ministry Personnel Application Form and
- a copy of a current criminal record check (this must be resubmitted every three years)
After an individual submits all three documents to the Plan to Protect coordinator, that adult will be considered for approval as a ministry personnel by CMQ.
If you require a volunteer letter so you can get your criminal record check free of charge, please contact the Plan to Protect coordinator.