Those teams invited to Hillcrest Apostolic Church in Moose Jaw, November 9 – 11, 2018:
Calvary Temple, Cornerstone, Dryden, Hillcrest (hosts), Hillside, Kilcona Park, Langenburg, Morris, Rosewood, Trailview, Vanguard, Philadelphia, Yorkton, Living Hope, and Melfort.
Check-in will be held from 6 – 7pm on Friday, November 9.
- There will be 15-question quizzes in two divisions. As you may know, we are trying out a combined A/B division for all non-rookie quizzers. For the purposes of familiarity, we will be calling it the AB division. The rookie division will remain the C division.
- The social is a Scavenger Hunt at the nearby Western Development Museum. Coaches are responsible for transporting their quizzers.
- Cost for the meet is $45 per participant. Officials are exempt.
- Please register all the coaches, quizzers, and chaperones from your church, but have officials contact aaronmacphersonATlive.ca (replace AT with @).
- We will always do our best to accommodate billeting requests, but please know that we are bound by our Plan to Protect Policy, which carries some implications especially for requests involving quizzers being billeted with their parents. If you have individuals on your teams with specific requirements, please be in touch with me so that we can collaborate on a solution.
- Coaches and officials who plan to regularly attend meets should also plan to attend Plan to Protect training, which will be held at lunch on Saturday.
- Please fill out the Moose Jaw Registration Form and return your form to moosejaw.regATcmdquizzing.org (replace AT with @).
- Please note that I personally receive all emails sent to both these addresses. It is very helpful if you send inquiries to the appropriate registration email, rather than directly to me.
- Please return your registration document by Tuesday, October 30, 2018.
Here’s the form again: Moose Jaw Registration Form