I’m sending this to all coaches/contacts because the “everyone” email doesn’t seem to be working, and it missed most of you for the last one. Those of you who aren’t head coaches, I apologize for contributing to the clogging of your inbox.
Here’s the information regarding the upcoming meet at Westgate Alliance Church (3315 Centennial Dr) in Saskatoon, March 9 – 11th, 2018. Please fill out the form and send it to westgate.regATcmdquizzing.org (replace AT with @) no later than Tuesday, February 27, 2018. I realize this date is rapidly approaching (how did that happen?!), so if you’re a team that practices on Wednesdays or Thursdays, and needs an extra day or two, please email me to let me know it’ll be late.
- Registration is $45 per registrant. Officials do not need to pay.
- Any quizzing team that has been in CMQ for more than one year is asked to pay a flat $75 to CMQ. This can be included on your cheque for registration for 2nd districts or for finals. Blake will send out letters for church boards requesting this fund shortly.
- Material is everything up to and including 2 Corinthians 7.
- We’ll use 20-question quizzes in the A, B, and C divisions—the C division is for rookie quizzers.
- The social is still in the works—stay tuned for more information. Most likely, it will involve a 15-minute walk to a nearby school, so dress for the weather!
- There will be a bagged lunch for those travelling, so indicate whether you’ll need this on your registration form.
- Check-in will run 6:30 to 7:30 on Friday, March 9, with the meet commencing shortly thereafter.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email me directly! pitman.heatherATgmail.com (replace AT with @)
Here’s the form, in case you missed it: Westgate Reg Form