Cornerstone Quiz Meet Registration Information – November 11-13th
Hello everyone! So sorry that this is slow in getting out to you. I feel like I’m saying that a lot. Does anyone expect anything better from me?
This quiz meet invitation is extended to all quiz teams who were not invited to the Northern Zone meet. Please fill out the registration form and email it to cornerstone.regATcmdquizzing.org (replace AT with @) by Tuesday, November 1. I understand that this is a very close deadline. If you are a team that practices on Wednesday or Thursday, please feel free to take an extra day or two to get your information in. Having the early deadline makes it easier to compile the information that I need.
Here’s the important registration info:
- Check-in will be at Cornerstone Alliance Church (1100 Autumnwood Dr.) Friday night from 6:30-7:30.
- Material for this meet will be up to Luke 11:28.
- Cost is $45 per person, officials exempt. Cheques payable to Canadian Midwest Quizzing.
- Coaches, please don’t register officials using your registration form. They should contact our officials’ coordinator Aaron MacPherson directly at aaronmacphersonATlive.ca (replace AT with @). If you put them on the form, they get counted twice (because Aaron registers them). Thanks for your cooperation in this.
- Coaches and officials who plan to be regularly involved with quizzing this year should plan to attend Plan to Protect Training at lunch on the Saturday of this meet.
- The social will be held at Wheelies roller staking rink. Everyone must have socks. No bare feet are allowed.
- Bagged lunches will be provided for Sunday ON SATURDAY NIGHT (Coaches to pick up). Please indicate on your registration form if you have people who do not need bagged lunches.
- Indicate your line-ups on your registration forms. These can be changed at check-in, but it makes things easier for our stats room if we keep these changes to a minimum. Remember to mark rookie quizzers with a * by their names (even in the C division, which is reserved for rookie quizzers.)
Here’s the form again, in case you didn’t catch it above: