This quiz meet invitation is extended to the following teams:
Avalon, Erindale, Fairhaven, Melfort, Nipawin, Outlook, Prince Albert, Rosthern, TDAC, and Westgate. Please fill out the registration form, located here, and email it to nipawin.regATcmdquizzing.org (replace AT with @) by Tuesday, November 1. I understand that this is a very close deadline. If you are a team that practices on Wednesday or Thursday, please feel free to take an extra day or two to get your information in. Having the early deadline makes it easier to compile the information that I need.
Anyone not on this list, you are invited to the Manitoba/southern zone meet, and you should see the corresponding registration information for that meet, which will be provided ASAP!
Here’s the important registration info:
- Check-in will be at Nipawin Alliance Church (423 Centre St.) Friday night from 6:30-7:30.
- Material for this meet will be up to Luke 11:28.
- Cost is $45 per person, officials exempt. Cheques payable to Canadian Midwest Quizzing.
- Coaches, please don’t register officials using your registration form. They should contact our officials’ coordinator Aaron MacPherson directly at aaronmacphersonATlive.ca (replace AT with @). If you put them on the form, they get counted twice (because Aaron registers them). Thanks for your cooperation in this.
- Coaches and officials who plan to be regularly involved with quizzing this year should plan to attend Plan to Protect Training at lunch on the Saturday of this meet.
- Quizzers should bring indoor running shoes for the social.
- Bagged lunches will be provided Sunday. Please indicate on your registration form if you have people who do not need bagged lunches.
- Indicate your line-ups on your registration forms. These can be changed at check-in, but it makes things easier for our stats room if we keep these changes to a minimum. Remember to mark rookie quizzers with a * by their names (even in the C division, which is reserved for rookie quizzers.)
Here’s the link again, just in case you didn’t catch it above: